So I was talking to my friend about colouring books and she showed me this one.
And then there was this page.
And finally this absolute gem!
How amazing is this book?! I want one.
I PRESSED PLAY JUST AS I WAS TAKING A DRINK AND DIET COKE JUST SHOT OUT MY NOSE. I FEEL LIKE I JUST VOMITED
there are so many layers of humor to appreciate here
the disruption of pleasant relaxing music
the word “sail” being yelled slightly off-beat as if the person filming was planning this and got a little eager
the small child’s laughter in the background
the pianist whispering “shit” to himself as if he only dropped an m&m or something
the foot appearing seemingly out of nowhere
the dedicated pianist falling down with his piano
it’s all so beautiful
I love my mom.
I am risking nothing
I AM SORRY FOLLOWERS, I LOVE MY MOMMY
Will not risk.
sorry followers :(
omg im so glad to se so many people love their mummy
Why’re you being mean to my mum?
Nope. Googled it. 15 minuets. Nope. Not taking any chances
are you really bisexual?
Prove it, complete this bisexual obstacle course
omg can I please?
that sounds fun
Like some kind of bisexual Wipeout
If you think the Bisexual Obstacle course was hard, just wait until you see the Pansexual’s Labyrinth.
I wasn’t sure if I was going to reblog this until I saw “Pansexual’s Labyrinth”.
Don’t forget about the Asexual’s Mirror Maze
y’all are like “ooh everyone is beautiful” “ooh everyone deserves to feel hot” and then three seconds later you’re making fun of people who cover their acne with makeup and people who haven’t mastered winged eyeliner yet like grow the hell up you don’t get to pick and choose times to be body positive
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie